What I Love About The World

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

15. "Filthy Stoners"


There's not really much to say here, I think these guys would be a fairly predictable bet for things that make me happy. I classify this set as "Filthy Stoners" ironically, I don't enjoy or endorse any attempts at pigeonholing/labelling such GREAT people.
If you aren't in the picture then it's because I don't think your life is sufficiently dominated by weed-culture (this is probably a good thing) or beacuse I've forgotten you (this is probably a bad thing)
In essence this post is for all you spliff-rolling, bong-packing sponge legends.
Don't give up the day job.
I love you.

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous g said...

guys go to www.nme.com and check out the radiohead article, check the lovely use of "(sic)"

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger bob said...

What is wrong with this self portrait?

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Mikey S said...

truelly maddly deeply flattered innit.
and rob, there's no jesus in that portrait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home