What I Love About The World

Friday, March 24, 2006

21. Live Music/Jasmine Lowsome

Having just secured 8 tickets (with the help of a super-special friend, thank you Chris I don't know how I will ever repay you) for a certain math-metal uber-group, I feel it's about time to "have a word" about what is surely one of the most gratifying and rewarding experiences a (proper) person can have in life. *don't get me started on the whole "how can people not like music at all" discussion.


Before I start I might as well point out that it's pretty (see below) futile to try and articulate/put into words the effect that a mind-blowing concert can have on you, this is obvious. To be honest, I don't even think that you should try to describe it in words, but I haven't done anything on here for a while and was happy at getting tickets and just wanted to put up some fairly gratuitous pictures of whatever.
I wouldn't usually go in for the sweaty, congested surroundings of a stuffy, smokey venue frequented by tatooed pissheads, but it really doesn't matter when you're seeing band X. You'd start to notice the aforementioned negatives of the situation if you weren't ensconsed in the soundscapes of Tool, or Corgan, or Radiohead or Cavalera. In the end, sweaty men inevitably add to the situation.

Anyway, Jasmine..
I don't even find her that attractive, but I just saw the opportunity for a seamless segue (*cough BL would like that) to the initial thread
*2.04 Lateralus (Title Track): "As below, so above.." sounds precisey like "Jasmine Lowsome..."
Here are some pictures:


4 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Experience Sponge said...

I hope I'm not pigeonholing myself as some sort of sexist pig, cf amount of pictures of semi-clad cuties (death cab snore..) in the last couple of posts. C'est l'ennui.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Mikey S said...

taking over where i left on in censored style bhoi

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous g said...

yes mate, by the way when are you back? want to come and see tool again? (cough)

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mikey S said...

ill be back around 20th april, then leave for the summer around 20th may all going well.

how gay.
i'd love to see tool, see if they'll come play Les Gets, though if they do, i may miss it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home