What I Love About The World

Sunday, May 14, 2006

83. Arrogance





Pretentious, moi?



Well, I have just signed up for this facebook(www.facebook.com) malarkey, strenuous: there are so many people i could search for in the hope of finding incriminating photos and pretentious profile entries, but just one springs to mind, I may have mentioned him before, former KEGs musician J***es Hughes. Well, needless to say, his facebook entry is splendid, rife with sleazy photos, here are some samples

I think it's equivalent to this sort of narcissism



6 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger bob said...

jesus can fuck my hat!

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous g said...

do you remember the lad? nice portfolio eh?

 
At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Oli said...

i like the cazual drumsticks, i might start incorporating them myself..

are there any sexy accordion poses?

 
At 4:18 AM, Anonymous g said...

check out his facebook photos mate, just type his name into "search" and see what pops up. be warned

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous g said...

ah he has the same birthday as my mum and my granny - june 10th

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous g said...

gemin-i love myself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home